Working from home and maintaining social distancing efforts means a house full of people, putting added strain on your plumbing system. You may be wondering if you can still call your local plumber and schedule services while adhering to the safety guidelines of social distancing. The answer is yes!
AHR understands that the current disruption to daily life shouldn’t be compounded by plumbing issues in your home. Our essential plumbing services remain fully operational during this time, and we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of both our team and the community we serve.
SAFELY PERFORMING ESSENTIAL PLUMBING SERVICES IN THE CNY AREA
When our expert technicians visit your home, you can rest assured that they will adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene – before, during, and after their visit. We are strictly following the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19, including the following precautions:
- Wearing additional protective equipment
- Maintaining social distancing
- Thorough & frequent hand-washing with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Utilizing hand sanitizer
Using disinfectants to ensure all touchpoints are clean (workspace, equipment, vehicles)
Frequently sanitizing devices used, such as tablets and clipboards
In order to perform our essential services as quickly and effectively as possible, we will contact customers prior to their appointment to assess whether there are any risks of exposure in their household. We will ask if there is any reason we should not enter the home, especially in relation to COVID-19, or if anyone in the house exhibits symptoms such as fever or shortness of breath. If the answer is yes, our team will work diligently with you to decide the safest course of action to resolve your plumbing issue, while protecting everyone involved.
If you have urgent plumbing needs or would like to schedule maintenance for your home, give the experts at AHR Plumbing a call at (315)-668-6569 or contact us online today! Whatever your problem may be, we can fix it quickly and safely.
IMPORTANT PLUMBING REMINDERS WHILE YOU SHELTER IN PLACE
While AHR Plumbing is fully staffed and operational should you need maintenance or emergency plumbing services, here are a few tips for keeping your plumbing system in good shape while you are sheltering in place with your loved ones:
- Never flush anything besides toilet paper down your toilet. Only toilet paper will properly break down in your plumbing system, so avoid flushing things like wipes, napkins, or paper towels.
- Stagger your showers throughout the day. If you have a house full of people and are trying to figure out a showering schedule that works for everyone, consider staggering your showers throughout the day. Alternate the schedule from day to day if there is one particular time that is more desirable amongst the group.
If you need plumbing services, contact us online or give us a call at (315)-668-6569 today, and rest assured that safety and excellent service are our guarantee!